Saturday, January 7, 2012

Possibilities

I have alway been a skeptic of the book The Secret, and all that it entailed. I think it made people act a little too crazy and believe that they were going to receive all of these wonderful things in life without a key essential ingredient...work! I'm not saying it never worked for anyone. In fact, I believe that circumstances that were destined to happen to people already ironically fell during the time they happened upon this book and its methodology.

I don't want to say it is "bad" to believe in positive energy, in fact, it's quite the opposite. I think it is of the utmost importance to believe in good things, set goals and dreams for yourself, work hard, love deeply, and always look on the bright side even when there doesn't appear to be a bright side. The thing is, that is not a secret! You didn't need her to tell you all of those things, you just needed to look deep within yourself. It was ALWAYS there.

That being said, I am putting all of my hard work and energy behind something right now that I have dreamed for myself. Stay tuned to find out if my prescription worked. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment