Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ten Things You Didn't Know About Becky Monson

Becky Monson's book Thirty-Two Going on Spinster will be featured on my blog on Thursday, but I wanted to give you a preview of her personality by featuring a "Ten Things You Didn't Know About Me" post. I truly enjoy learning about people, and if you were wondering whether or not you'd like Becky's writing, all you have to do is read some of her answers. I know you'll be as charmed with her as I was.

10 Things You Didn't Know About Becky Monson (in random order)

1. If I was stranded on a deserted island I would be happy for the rest of my life with cantaloupe and Hot Tamales (the candy).

2. I hate shredded coconut and I tell people I am allergic to it so I don’t have to eat it. (me, too!-MS)

3. Growing up my dad was a radio personality and because of that I got to meet many famous people that no one really cares about.

4. In the 6th grade I got my ears pierced and then pretended like they got infected so I could get attention.

5. I love math and wish I was better at it.

6. Throughout my life I have attempted to play the violin, the cello, the bass violin, the clarinet, the piano, the guitar, the ukulele, the drums, and the electric bass. I stuck with guitar the longest, but probably haven’t picked up my guitar in about 3 years (sad).

7. I have had way too many different kinds of jobs in my life – I get bored easily.

8. I love to sing and once sang back-up on an album for an up-and-coming rap artist in Boulder, Colorado. I have never heard of him since.

9. I consider myself a fairly sane person, but in the middle of the night when I’m woken up by my kids, I’m as crazy as they come.

10. I have always wanted to have magical powers – thus my love for Sabrina the Teenage Witch reruns and Harry Potter.

I'd like to thank Becky for agreeing to be interviewed for the blog! Don't forget to check back on Thursday for my review of Thirty-Two Going on Spinster.


2 comments:

  1. To my coconut-hating future bestie (we are clearly soul-sisters)... thanks for posting this. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete