Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Book Sparks Summer Reading Challenge

email-header-src

This summer I hope your beach bag is full of sunscreen, water, good food, and of course, amazing beach reads! Your summer full of reading fun will not be complete without the Book Sparks Summer Reading Challenge. This yearly reading challenge intended to expose readers to wonderful authors, and fantastic books to delight you whether you decide to stay local or on your glamorous vacation.

HERE’S HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:

Book Lovers: Travel along with us by purchasing the books, reading them, and then tagging us in your posts to win prizes all summer long. Check out the instructions to participate in the challenge HERE.

RSVP: Be sure to RSVP on the official Facebook event page and share the news with your friends!
badge

I cannot wait for you to join me this summer in the #SRC2015! 

First book on the tour is The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen. Look for my review Thursday! 
year my mother

No comments:

Post a Comment