Monday, May 25, 2015

The Monday Run-Down

Here's what you can expect to see at Read Baby Read this week!

I'm headed to BEA (Book Expo America) so that I can grab copies of all the latest and greatest books to share with all of my wonderful readers! I cannot wait to share my experience with you all. It is on my bucket list, and thanks to my wonderful husband, my dream is coming true!

Still time to enter my giveaway for The Beautiful Daughters by Nicole Baart: Giveaway here

Tuesday: Things You Won't Say by Sarah Pekkanen review. This book really hit close to home, so stop by Tuesday to find out why it resonated with me.

Wednesday #wanttoread List: The Worrier's Guide to Life by Gemma Carroll. My obsession with graphic novels is reaching fervor thanks to this book!

Thursday: #SRC2015 is traveling to NY with The Grown-Ups by Robin Antalek. Read my review of the book, and sign up for the challenge!

Speaking of bucket lists, I have always wanted to meet Jodi Picoult (fangirl alert!) and it all started when my husband and I started talking about what was on our "bucket lists." He said, "what author would you want to meet given the chance to meet them." My first reply was Jodi Picoult! This Saturday, my friend Nancy and I met her! It was an ultimate fangirl moment, and Jodi thought I should've chosen something more exciting for my bucket list, but I think it was awesome to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment