Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday #wanttoread List-The Worrier's Guide to Life

Made you laugh edition!


The Worrier's Guide to Life by Gemma Correll

"If you're floundering in life, striking out in love, struggling to pay the rent, and worried about it all -- you're in luck! World Champion Worrier and Expert Insomniac Gemma Correll is here to assure you that it could be much, much worse."

The growing genre of adult "comic" books has been a wonderful addition to my reading repertoire. From The Oatmeal to Allie Brosch, I have enjoyed many belly laughs thanks to their work. Their honest portrayal of adult concepts in a whimsical, cartoonish way. This book was read thanks to an early copy I received via Netgalley, and it was incredibly hilarious!

I read it in a flash, and you will as well. It gave me a bely laugh when I desperately needed one. I'll leave you with this image from the book. It was hilarious!

I wish we still got stickers for doing hard things like getting waxed and not crying. Or how about "I Did My Taxes?" 
justfashionnews.com




No comments:

Post a Comment