Saturday, January 28, 2012

Book#2 of 2012-Done!

I just finished reading The Fault in our Stars by John Green. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that it has risen in the ranks to my top three books of all time. Within that top three, there it stands triumphantly at number one. It is the best book I have ever read. It is tragic, and devastating-I wept openly while reading it, but for some reason you fall in the love with the characters, and when something bad happens it hits you where it hurts. Hard. I am only surprised that John Green thinks it's a young adult book.  You will not be disappointed if you read this book. I think you may even look at life over your laptop and say, "Damn! I'm alive! I better get my butt outside and enjoy these lungs that breathe for me, and this body that works for me." Take your kids to the park, and for God's sake, put the phone down while you are at a restaurant and enjoy your family. I know I will.

Peace, Love, and Health.
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment