Monday, February 27, 2012

Currently Reading...and a Yummy Chicken Recipe

For all you Sex and the City lovers out there-this one's for you! The main character Katie is the same age as I am, so I can relate with the issues she faces. To a point. My husband and I are on great terms, and I can't say that much for her. So far, I feel like killing off one of the husbands...but enough of my pent-up rage. Relationships are so complicated, and this book weaves a story line that reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw and the like. If you are faint of heart with regard to sexual references (then you are lame)...kidding...but seriously, you may not enjoy this if you are leery of that type of thing in books.

Now, for that yummy chicken recipe-

1 cup mayo
1 tsp Garlic Powder ( I used 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic)
1 tsp (or more) Lawry's Pepper
1 tblsp Garlic Salt

Mix together with a spoon, and spread over two chicken breasts. About 25 minutes through I pulled it out of the oven, and sprinkled mozzarella cheese over it, and put it in for another 20 minutes. The cheese was really crispy, so if you want it less crispy put it in for about 15 minutes.

375 degrees, for 45 minutes

Have some good eats, and read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment