Friday, April 27, 2012

Just finished this book today, and I loved it! In the way that I loved reading Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. I found myself not wanting to go to work this morning because I only had 20 pages to go, and I wanted to finish it. Instead, I ran to Carl's Jr. at lunch to finish it with a Famous Star in hand. What would you look for in a second match? How  would your life change if your first marriage didn't work out? Would you get married again? These are all questions the main character wrestles with in this book. Very quick, enjoyable read.
I also finished the Journal of Best Practices. Funny memoir. Oh how I have empathy for that guy's wife. Phew! It has to be exhausting.
Only 19 days of school left! I can't wait for the summer to get caught up on my "To Be Read" pile. Hope you are blessed!
xo,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment